Sonic Toothbrush Guide
To ensure a proper and effective brushing experience, follow these simple directions to use your sonic toothbrush:
- Attach the brush head: Securely attach the brush head to the handle by aligning it and pressing it into place until you hear a click.
- Apply toothpaste: Wet the bristles of the brush head and apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
- Choose your brushing mode: Turn on the toothbrush and select your preferred brushing mode (Daily Power, Massage, or Sensitive Care) by pressing the mode button.
- Position the toothbrush: Place the bristles against your teeth at a 45-degree angle, ensuring they are in contact with both the tooth surface and gumline.
- Begin brushing: Gently move the toothbrush in a small, circular motion, allowing the sonic vibrations to clean your teeth. Make sure to cover all tooth surfaces, including the front, back, and chewing surfaces.
- Time your brushing: Brush for a full two minutes, spending approximately 30 seconds on each quadrant of your mouth (upper left, upper right, lower left, and lower right).
- Rinse and clean: After brushing, turn off the toothbrush, rinse your mouth and brush head with water, and gently wipe the handle clean.
- Store properly: Thanks to the roll-proof brush design, you can conveniently store the toothbrush on its back without worrying about it rolling away. Allow the brush head to air-dry completely before the next use.
- Charging instructions: When the brush is on low power the battery icon will pulse quickly. Ensure the brush is fully dry before charging. Flip open base tab to reveal the USB charging port and plug the charger cable into a USB mains charger on USB port. Leave for at least 2 hours. The battery icon will pulse slowly while charging, and will stop pulsing and remain lit when charging is complete.
- Replace brush heads regularly: To maintain optimal cleaning performance and ensure good oral hygiene, it's recommended to replace the brush head every 2 months or sooner if the bristles become frayed or worn. Regular replacement helps to keep your sonic toothbrush working effectively, promoting healthy teeth and gums.
- Recycling brush heads: To responsibly dispose of used brush heads, first remove the bristles and discard them as household waste. Then, recycle the remaining brush head part according to your local recycling guidelines.